USB100v2 JTAG Controller
XDS100 Entry Level USB100v2 (Model D) JTAG Controller
New, Updated Design! Same low-cost, Added Features!
The Blackhawk USB100v2 design has been updated to better serve customer needs.
The Blackhawk™ USB100v2 controller is a very low-cost controller for basic debugging of Texas Instruments DSPs. Requiring no external power source, the USB100v2 can support most of the basic features of higher priced emulators and requires no additional drivers when installed using CCS v4 or later.
As an added bonus, Texas Instruments is offering Code Composer Studio™ for FREE for use with the USB100v2. Please visit the TI wiki page for the XDS100 for news and details on this offer here: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/XDS100
The USB100v2 is a TI XDS100v2-compatible emulator fully supported under CCS v4 and future Texas Instruments roadmap software development environments. Blackhawk’s USB100v2 provides additional features and performance not found in other XDS100v1 emulators. The USB100v2 provides for faster code downloads and assembly code stepping in that the USB100v2 uses a high-speed USB2.0 (480 Mb/s) port instead of slower USB1.x (12 Mb/s) implementations.
Measuring just 1.6”L x 0.80”W x 0.65”H (4.6cm x 2.0cm x 1.5cm), not including the 5 inch cable, the Blackhawk USB100v2 is the smallest and most compact emulation product from a US manufacturer and is fully assembled and tested in the USA. It will support 1.8-3.3v targets with native cTI compact 20-pin connections and also includes standard 14-pin emulation adapter.
Additionally, with an optional 20cTI to 20ARM connector (available from Blackhawk), the USB100v can connect to 20-pin ARM Multi-Ice platforms.
- HIGH-SPEED USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s) Plug 'n Play Host Interface
- 1.8/3.3 volt device I/O support
- Native 2x10 20-pin compact cTI header
- Includes 2x7 24-pin JTAG adapter
- Code Composer Studio v4 support
- Power Status LED
- Online Support from TI. See web link: www.tiexpressdsp.com/index.php/XDS100
System Requirements and Compatibility:
- Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7 (32-bit)
- Windows® XP/Vista/7 (64-bit)
- Code Composer Studio 4.0, v4.1 (eclipse)
TI Device Support in CCStudio v4
- ARM Cortex™-M3 (not including Stellaris Cortex M3)
- ARM Cortex ™-R4
- ARM Cortex™-A8
- Available USB port
- Target HW with TI 14-pin or 20-pin cTI JTAG header or appropriate pin converter
USB100 JTAG Controller
|USI13-3001||USB100v2 JTAG Emulator (Model D) (v4 of CCS)||$99|