USB2000 Controller - DISCONTINUED
The USB2000 JTAG Emulator has been replaced by the USB200 JTAG Emulator (P/N: BH-USB-200, SKU: 12208). While manufacturing of the USB2000 model has been discontinued, support for customers using this model continues. Please use the links below for additional information and details on the new USB200.
The Blackhawk USB2000 Controller is a small and lightweight controller designed for the unique requirements of the Texas Instruments TMS320C2000 DSP developers.
Built upon the advanced technology of the highly-popular USB510, this 3rd generation controller achieves the cost/performance blance required byt he C2000 development community. The compact controller pod requires no external power source. Power is derived directly from the PC's USB port.
The controller supports the standard 14-pin JTAG header and voltage ranges from 3.3 to 5.0v. THe USB host port permits communications with the host PC and the bi-color status LED gives visual indication of the controllers state.
A free add-on to the USB2000 Controller is the Blackhawk FlashBurn utility. This scriptable utility follows the freely available Texas Instruments API and algorithms for programming C2000 devices with on-chip flash. BHFlashBurn integrates seamlessly with the Flash API allowing the ability to Clear, Erase and Program on-chip flash on the target device.
Also available is an optional Isolation Adapter, which protects from ground loop voltage, harsh environments and new, untested designs. Supports 3.3-5.0v targets with TI 14-pin connections.
- Super Low-Cost XDS510™-class Controller
- Plug n' Play USB Host Interface
- Bus powered, no external power required
- Windows® Plug n' Play Installation
- Supports TI C2000 Digital Signal Processors:
- 3.3/5.0 volt device I/O support
- Bi-Color Status LED (red/green)
- Code Composer Studio v3.3 support
- Standard 14-pin JTAG Header Connector
- Optional Isolation Adapter available
- PC running Windows® 2000, XP or Vista
- 15 MB of free hard disk space
- Available USB port
- CD-ROM drive for driver installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Target board with TI-compatible Emulation JTAG header
TI DSP Platforms
- C2000 Only
|USI13-CBL6||14-pin Isolation Adapter|
|USI13-CBL7||20-pin Isolation Adapter|